Pages

Steven Strait

So I have just finished watching The Covenant (released 2006). When the credits rolled, I just thought the main cast's name Steven Strait sounds so familiar. And so, I have to rack my brain just to remember who the eff he is. My brain's not working so I just have to fish out of IMBD. And who would have thought that I have to finally post about the hot brooding antagonist Warren Peace of Sky High (2005)? I couldn't blame not thinking much about him. He has so few a project. Thus, I need to help him with exposure. So here's our salacious boy- I mean man - I forgot we're already 7 years away from 2005; he was just a teen there. Oh yeah, did I mention that I have a thing for deep set eyes?

Here are some screenshots from the movie, The Covenant:





Such lovable sideview!

The hot guys of today when they were still 'babies' [from left to right]: Toby Hemingway, Chace Crawford, Taylor Kitsch and Steven Strait


The official Wallpaper:

As Warren Peace in Sky High:

Other pictures:





(♥◡♡) (。◕‿‿◕。)
  • Facebook
  • 0Blogger
  • Disqus

Leave a comment

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus

SEARCH HEARTTHROB♥ BY SURNAME